- 600 Denier rip-stop sheet.
- Mesh lining covering the back to allow better airflow with heavy duty 210 Denier taffeta.
- Big D lining at shoulders and back hip area to prevent rubbing.
- Velcro closure with double logo buckles to stop sagging so the blanket does not rub the horse at the shoulders.
- Fleece at withers to prevent rubbing.
- Double sewn heat sealed seams and rear darts that are sewn down over the hips. (NOT JUST FOLDED OVER)
- All stress points are double sewn
- Self closing reinforced fitted tail-piece.
- Removable rear elastic leg straps.
- Bias Surcingles.
- Machine Wash Drip Dry.
Shipping boots to match each color combo of blankets and sheet. Front & Rear sold in sets of four. New Shipping Boot style & easy on and easy off with extra protection.